Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) offers a wide range of courses for people who want to continue their education and gain qualifications for work or for further study.
There are accredited and non-accredited courses specifically for students with learning difficulties/disabilities. These courses are designed to prepare students for independent living, preparation for work and include creative and leisure opportunities.
If you would like an appointment for advice, an assessment or to review your learning needs please call 020 7297 7297.
If you think you are dyslexic there are one to one tutorials and workshops to provide on-going support. Please phone 020 7297 7297 for further information.
Why study with WAES?
- We are the only specialist adult education provider in Westminster, London so you can expect to study with like minded individuals.
- We deliver courses in over 80 venues across Westminster
- Our tutors are dedicated professionals with many years of experience in industry and adult education.
- Lisson Grove Centre, 219 Lisson Grove, NW8 8LW
- Pimlico Centre, Lupus Street SW1V 3AT
To find out more you can visit www.waes.ac.uk
Lisson Grove Centre, 219 Lisson Grove, London, NW8 8LW