Welcome to everyone interested in books!
There are three reading groups at Church Street Library:
* Church Street Reading Group
* Open Shared Reading Group
* Bengali Women's Reading and Writing Group
Church Street Reading Group meet:
* on the last Friday of each month
* from 10.30am - 12 noon
Each session discusses latest book, but there is also general discussion. Some sessions have guest speakers. The sessions are free and refreshments are provided.
Share a Book Group
*meets every Tuesday
*from 11.45 am to 1.15 pm
This is an open Shared Reading Group that welcomes those who speak English as a second language. They read short stories and poems aloud, breaking frequently to express our thoughts and responses.
* No need to read a book in advance
* No pressure to read aloud or join in the discussion
* You decide how much you participate
Tea and coffee provided.
Bengali Women's English Reading and Writing Group
*meets every Friday
*from 9:30 to 11:30 am
Learners are given support with their English reading and writing skills. It is an informal support group - sessions are informal and are delivered in both English and Bengali.
Click here to read more information.
Church Street Library, 67 Church Street , London , NW8 8EU